Microsoft has axed plans to hold a Windows get-together in Redmond in May and instead has shifted the whole shebang online. The software giant’s Brandon Le Blanc confirmed the decision in a blog post yesterday. “I have exciting news about a special event called Windows Summit 2010. For those who don’t know, Windows Summit 2010 …
ho, ho, ho....
Hotel cancellations are at 100% (maybe...) I wonder if this is in retribution for the state of Washington going after MS for tax revenue.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Page File Love XKCD? Love science? You'll love a book about science from Randall Munroe
- Facebook to let stalkers unearth buried posts with mobe search