Microsoft has axed plans to hold a Windows get-together in Redmond in May and instead has shifted the whole shebang online. The software giant’s Brandon Le Blanc confirmed the decision in a blog post yesterday. “I have exciting news about a special event called Windows Summit 2010. For those who don’t know, Windows Summit 2010 …
ho, ho, ho....
Hotel cancellations are at 100% (maybe...) I wonder if this is in retribution for the state of Washington going after MS for tax revenue.
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Microsoft refuses to nip 'Windows 9' unzip lip slip
- Tesla: YES – We'll build a network of free Superchargers in Oz
- True fact: 1 in 4 Brits are now TERRORISTS
- US Copyright Office rules that monkeys CAN'T claim copyright over their selfies