Microsoft has axed plans to hold a Windows get-together in Redmond in May and instead has shifted the whole shebang online. The software giant’s Brandon Le Blanc confirmed the decision in a blog post yesterday. “I have exciting news about a special event called Windows Summit 2010. For those who don’t know, Windows Summit 2010 …
ho, ho, ho....
Hotel cancellations are at 100% (maybe...) I wonder if this is in retribution for the state of Washington going after MS for tax revenue.
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- Review iPhone 6: Hey, looking good slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia