Microsoft has axed plans to hold a Windows get-together in Redmond in May and instead has shifted the whole shebang online. The software giant’s Brandon Le Blanc confirmed the decision in a blog post yesterday. “I have exciting news about a special event called Windows Summit 2010. For those who don’t know, Windows Summit 2010 …
ho, ho, ho....
Hotel cancellations are at 100% (maybe...) I wonder if this is in retribution for the state of Washington going after MS for tax revenue.
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- You stupid BRICK! PCs running Avast AV can't handle Windows fixes