Microsoft says it's investigating a security flaw in older versions of its SharePoint Server product that an independent researcher says can easily expose sensitive data and user authentication credentials. The XSS, or cross-site scripting, vulnerability has been confirmed in SharePoint Server 2007 and is likely also present in …
Wasn't the news that Microsoft had bugs in their software announced yesterday, the day before yesterday, the day before that..... etc etc?
...and wasn't yesterday that Linux and OSX also had bugs...
get over yourself....all OS's have bugs and security holes.
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Human spaceships dodge ALIEN BODY skimming Mars
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops