Microsoft says it's investigating a security flaw in older versions of its SharePoint Server product that an independent researcher says can easily expose sensitive data and user authentication credentials. The XSS, or cross-site scripting, vulnerability has been confirmed in SharePoint Server 2007 and is likely also present in …
Wasn't the news that Microsoft had bugs in their software announced yesterday, the day before yesterday, the day before that..... etc etc?
...and wasn't yesterday that Linux and OSX also had bugs...
get over yourself....all OS's have bugs and security holes.
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Review + Vid iPhone 6 Plus: What a waste of gorgeous fat pixel density
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia
- Apple's iPhone 6 first-day sales are MEANINGLESS, mutters analyst