Acer classifies its Aspire X5900 as a prestige PC and I have to confess that I was bowled over by the looks of this sleek micro-tower. The power button is brightly lit with a white LED, while the hard drive activity light is positioned on the top of the case along with the DVD eject button. It’s all very neat. Acer Aspire X5900 …
Comment required? Pah!
After a quick froogle, the only model I can see available for that price is the lesser i3 model, NOT the i5 mentioned in the review. Be wary!
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland