Google has restored its "personalized" search suggestions after purging the tool of a critical vulnerability that allowed attackers to steal a user's web history. Personalized search suggestions were disabled on March 1, and they didn't return until April 20. Ordinarily, Google adds these personalized keyword suggestions to its …
@"if you've turned on Google Web History"
I assume this Web History option is on by default then? :(
Well it would be, if I wasn't using NoScript ;)
(When I temporarily allow Google home page in NoScript, I get the list of search suggestions as I type, but then I don't enable it most of the time).
shut up already
yes, yes, yes, we all know about no-script etc.
do you fanbois really have to post the same stupid smug comments over and over again?
Stanford Safe Cache and Stanford Safe History
I could be wrong. My memory sucks.
At the time suggestions were made to use the following firefox extensions which seemed to block it.
I can tell you right now your going to have to open them up and edit them a bit to get them to install on the latest firefox they might not even work at all, I use them on an older portable Firefox
Proceed with caution
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland
- Every billionaire needs a PANZER TANK, right? STOP THERE, Paul Allen
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch