Google has restored its "personalized" search suggestions after purging the tool of a critical vulnerability that allowed attackers to steal a user's web history. Personalized search suggestions were disabled on March 1, and they didn't return until April 20. Ordinarily, Google adds these personalized keyword suggestions to its …
@"if you've turned on Google Web History"
I assume this Web History option is on by default then? :(
Well it would be, if I wasn't using NoScript ;)
(When I temporarily allow Google home page in NoScript, I get the list of search suggestions as I type, but then I don't enable it most of the time).
shut up already
yes, yes, yes, we all know about no-script etc.
do you fanbois really have to post the same stupid smug comments over and over again?
Stanford Safe Cache and Stanford Safe History
I could be wrong. My memory sucks.
At the time suggestions were made to use the following firefox extensions which seemed to block it.
I can tell you right now your going to have to open them up and edit them a bit to get them to install on the latest firefox they might not even work at all, I use them on an older portable Firefox
Proceed with caution
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Updated + vids WHOA: Get a load of Asteroid DX110 JUST MISSING planet EARTH
- 10 years of Facebook Inside Facebook's engineering labs: Hardware heaven, HP hell – PICTURES
- Very fabric of space-time RIPPED apart in latest Hubble pic
- Massive new AIRSHIP to enter commercial service at British dirigible base