Google has restored its "personalized" search suggestions after purging the tool of a critical vulnerability that allowed attackers to steal a user's web history. Personalized search suggestions were disabled on March 1, and they didn't return until April 20. Ordinarily, Google adds these personalized keyword suggestions to its …
@"if you've turned on Google Web History"
I assume this Web History option is on by default then? :(
Well it would be, if I wasn't using NoScript ;)
(When I temporarily allow Google home page in NoScript, I get the list of search suggestions as I type, but then I don't enable it most of the time).
shut up already
yes, yes, yes, we all know about no-script etc.
do you fanbois really have to post the same stupid smug comments over and over again?
Stanford Safe Cache and Stanford Safe History
I could be wrong. My memory sucks.
At the time suggestions were made to use the following firefox extensions which seemed to block it.
I can tell you right now your going to have to open them up and edit them a bit to get them to install on the latest firefox they might not even work at all, I use them on an older portable Firefox
Proceed with caution
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia
- Apple's iPhone 6 first-day sales are MEANINGLESS, mutters analyst