Wind River has introduced what it calls an "ultra-fast" packet-forwarding platform for overburdened telecom providers. Just how fast is ultra-fast? According to a Wind River release, when running on Linux on an Intel Xeon 5500-based reference board, the new Network Acceleration Platform managed iPv4 forwarding at a rate of 21 …
Well, that was enlightening
Sounds like bog standard asics plus supervisor engine to me. Except that they added room heating features for good measure. But then, this is a world-class expensive room heater manufacturer we're talking about.
- DINO-SLAYER asteroid strike was a stroke of bad luck, say boffins
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- Russia: There is a SPACECRAFT full of LIZARDS in orbit above Earth and WE control it