Wind River has introduced what it calls an "ultra-fast" packet-forwarding platform for overburdened telecom providers. Just how fast is ultra-fast? According to a Wind River release, when running on Linux on an Intel Xeon 5500-based reference board, the new Network Acceleration Platform managed iPv4 forwarding at a rate of 21 …
Well, that was enlightening
Sounds like bog standard asics plus supervisor engine to me. Except that they added room heating features for good measure. But then, this is a world-class expensive room heater manufacturer we're talking about.
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Apple SILENCES Bose, YANKS headphones from stores
- Flesh-flapping, image-zapping app Snapchat NOW ad-wrapped
- Vid NASA eyeballs SOLAR HEAT BOMBS, MINI-TORNADOES and NANOFLARES on Sun
- TV Review Doctor Who's Flatline: Cool monsters, yes, but utterly limp subplots