Wind River has introduced what it calls an "ultra-fast" packet-forwarding platform for overburdened telecom providers. Just how fast is ultra-fast? According to a Wind River release, when running on Linux on an Intel Xeon 5500-based reference board, the new Network Acceleration Platform managed iPv4 forwarding at a rate of 21 …
Well, that was enlightening
Sounds like bog standard asics plus supervisor engine to me. Except that they added room heating features for good measure. But then, this is a world-class expensive room heater manufacturer we're talking about.
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- MARS NEEDS WOMEN, claims NASA pseudo 'naut: They eat less
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes
- Vid Find using email DIFFICULT? Get someone to install 'Inbox' for you
- Google+ goes TITSUP. But WHO knew? How long? Anyone ... Hello ...