Panasonic will next month embark on a nine-week tour of the UK with the goal of turning Brits onto the joys of 3D TV. The Panasonic Store 3D Roadshow will begin on 14 May, covering six regions within the UK: South West England, Wales, South East England, South Midlands, North Midlands and Scotland. The tour will come to …
Manchester - Housing Units
Kudos to Panasonic for knowing who has the cash for the latest products and not being afraid to tell it like it is.
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- 6 Obvious Reasons Why Facebook Will Ban This Article (Thank God)