Panasonic will next month embark on a nine-week tour of the UK with the goal of turning Brits onto the joys of 3D TV. The Panasonic Store 3D Roadshow will begin on 14 May, covering six regions within the UK: South West England, Wales, South East England, South Midlands, North Midlands and Scotland. The tour will come to …
Manchester - Housing Units
Kudos to Panasonic for knowing who has the cash for the latest products and not being afraid to tell it like it is.
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Is that a 64-bit ARM Warrior in your pocket? No, it's MIPS64
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Apple 'fesses up: Rejected from the App Store, dev? THIS is why