Panasonic will next month embark on a nine-week tour of the UK with the goal of turning Brits onto the joys of 3D TV. The Panasonic Store 3D Roadshow will begin on 14 May, covering six regions within the UK: South West England, Wales, South East England, South Midlands, North Midlands and Scotland. The tour will come to …
Manchester - Housing Units
Kudos to Panasonic for knowing who has the cash for the latest products and not being afraid to tell it like it is.
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!
- Episode 13 BOFH: WHERE did this 'fax-enabled' printer UPGRADE come from?
- Vulture at the Wheel Ford's B-Max: Fiesta-based runaround that goes THUNK