Panasonic will next month embark on a nine-week tour of the UK with the goal of turning Brits onto the joys of 3D TV. The Panasonic Store 3D Roadshow will begin on 14 May, covering six regions within the UK: South West England, Wales, South East England, South Midlands, North Midlands and Scotland. The tour will come to …
Manchester - Housing Units
Kudos to Panasonic for knowing who has the cash for the latest products and not being afraid to tell it like it is.
- Breaking news: Google exec in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL