Yahoo! and Samsung are to work more closely together, joining forces against the twin onslaughts of Google and Apple. A deal announced today between the two companies will see Yahoo! embedded in Samsung handsets, including those running Google’s Android as well as Samsung’s alternative, Bada. The two companies signed a co- …
I hadn't realised that Samsung's system was called Bada.
That makes me wonder if they should have gone with Microsoft rather than Yahoo....that would have given us Bada Bing
OK...I'll go now
Not Microsoft then?
Someone at Samsung marketing must have been on the ball enough to forsee all those 'Bada Bing' gags...
if not bada bing
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise
- Reddit users discover iOS malware threat
- Pics R.I.P. LADEE: Probe smashes into lunar surface at 3,600mph
- Ex–Apple CEO John Sculley: Ousting Steve Jobs 'was a mistake'