Yahoo! and Samsung are to work more closely together, joining forces against the twin onslaughts of Google and Apple. A deal announced today between the two companies will see Yahoo! embedded in Samsung handsets, including those running Google’s Android as well as Samsung’s alternative, Bada. The two companies signed a co- …
I hadn't realised that Samsung's system was called Bada.
That makes me wonder if they should have gone with Microsoft rather than Yahoo....that would have given us Bada Bing
OK...I'll go now
Not Microsoft then?
Someone at Samsung marketing must have been on the ball enough to forsee all those 'Bada Bing' gags...
if not bada bing
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Microsoft refuses to nip 'Windows 9' unzip lip slip
- Tesla: YES – We'll build a network of free Superchargers in Oz
- True fact: 1 in 4 Brits are now TERRORISTS
- US Copyright Office rules that monkeys CAN'T claim copyright over their selfies