The best selling SAS Survival Guide has been re-purposed for the iPhone and is selling for £3.99 ($6.99 in the US). It's already a hit at the iTunes app store, ranking no. 8 this week in the UK top grossing list. SAS Survival Guide for the iphone Now you can take the original set of world-class survival skills with you …
iPhones users couldn't survive anything. They need to media to tell them what consumer devices to buy, and clearly can't use their intelligence to make up their own mind...
If Jobs told them to walk off a cliff they would...
Where are the stats ! when brand morons (@AC) talk of survival !
Reg we need histograms and graphs of smart phone owners and their survival rates per brand !
Let's have some real data here ! :D
- HALF A BILLION TERRORISTS: WhatsApp encrypts ALL its worldwide jabber
- HUMAN DNA 'will be FOUND ON MOON' – rocking boffin Brian Cox
- Bang! You're dead. Who gets your email, iTunes and Facebook?
- YOU are the threat: True confessions of real-life sysadmins
- Blackpool hotel 'fines' couple £100 for crap TripAdvisor review