The best selling SAS Survival Guide has been re-purposed for the iPhone and is selling for £3.99 ($6.99 in the US). It's already a hit at the iTunes app store, ranking no. 8 this week in the UK top grossing list. SAS Survival Guide for the iphone Now you can take the original set of world-class survival skills with you …
iPhones users couldn't survive anything. They need to media to tell them what consumer devices to buy, and clearly can't use their intelligence to make up their own mind...
If Jobs told them to walk off a cliff they would...
Where are the stats ! when brand morons (@AC) talk of survival !
Reg we need histograms and graphs of smart phone owners and their survival rates per brand !
Let's have some real data here ! :D
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Page File Love XKCD? Love science? You'll love a book about science from Randall Munroe
- Facebook to let stalkers unearth buried posts with mobe search