The best selling SAS Survival Guide has been re-purposed for the iPhone and is selling for £3.99 ($6.99 in the US). It's already a hit at the iTunes app store, ranking no. 8 this week in the UK top grossing list. SAS Survival Guide for the iphone Now you can take the original set of world-class survival skills with you …
iPhones users couldn't survive anything. They need to media to tell them what consumer devices to buy, and clearly can't use their intelligence to make up their own mind...
If Jobs told them to walk off a cliff they would...
Where are the stats ! when brand morons (@AC) talk of survival !
Reg we need histograms and graphs of smart phone owners and their survival rates per brand !
Let's have some real data here ! :D
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft declares WINDOWS 10: Seven, ate, Nine. Or 8 did, anyway
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9