HP's Enterprise Virtual Array (EVA) will be rebranded as the P6000 and be a main player in HP's Converged Infrastructure (CI). Converged Infrastructure is a set of integrated stacks of server, storage and networking with a common management layer, orderable as single SKUs (Stock Keeping Units). An updated server element was …
What are the marketing droids thinking
Dear marketing Droid,
The main reason for your existence is to allow your company’s product to be easy to distinguish from the competition’s. Except for that you are just a cost centre expense.
IBM has a 6000 range, Sun has a 6000 range, NetApp has a FAS6000 range and now HP will have a 6000 range?
Can you please explain why giving the product list the same range number systems as the opposition is going to accomplish that? Unless, of course, you want to confuse the customers as the product has no features which differentiates it from theirs?
Hardware Sales Guy who has to go and sell this.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great