Microsoft made lots of noises over the weekend about the general availability of its Dynamics CRM Online software, which will hit 32 markets across the globe in the second half of this year. However, the company didn’t announce a definitive date for the worldwide release. It said that customers in the US, Canada, Puerto Rico, …
The price is not right
for most businesses. $19 per user per month as an hook? wtf. What will it be for real? 30$? 40$?
Another epic fail for Microsoft especially with all the other costs (SEL SErver, Sharepoint etc) that is required as well.
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia