Microsoft made lots of noises over the weekend about the general availability of its Dynamics CRM Online software, which will hit 32 markets across the globe in the second half of this year. However, the company didn’t announce a definitive date for the worldwide release. It said that customers in the US, Canada, Puerto Rico, …
The price is not right
for most businesses. $19 per user per month as an hook? wtf. What will it be for real? 30$? 40$?
Another epic fail for Microsoft especially with all the other costs (SEL SErver, Sharepoint etc) that is required as well.
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Did Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked
- Pics Indescructible Death Stars blow up planets using glowing KILL RAY