Microsoft made lots of noises over the weekend about the general availability of its Dynamics CRM Online software, which will hit 32 markets across the globe in the second half of this year. However, the company didn’t announce a definitive date for the worldwide release. It said that customers in the US, Canada, Puerto Rico, …
The price is not right
for most businesses. $19 per user per month as an hook? wtf. What will it be for real? 30$? 40$?
Another epic fail for Microsoft especially with all the other costs (SEL SErver, Sharepoint etc) that is required as well.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait