Microsoft made lots of noises over the weekend about the general availability of its Dynamics CRM Online software, which will hit 32 markets across the globe in the second half of this year. However, the company didn’t announce a definitive date for the worldwide release. It said that customers in the US, Canada, Puerto Rico, …
The price is not right
for most businesses. $19 per user per month as an hook? wtf. What will it be for real? 30$? 40$?
Another epic fail for Microsoft especially with all the other costs (SEL SErver, Sharepoint etc) that is required as well.
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- TV Review Doctor Who's Flatline: Cool monsters, yes, but utterly limp subplots
- Human spaceships dodge ALIEN BODY skimming Mars
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops