Delving around the Web recently, I happened upon a very neat analogy in a couple of unrelated instances that really encapsulated exactly what Unified Communications (UC) had the potential to become. You know how the old fairytale goes, where an emperor is tricked into believing he is wearing exquisite robes far superior to …
When you mount the video-conferencing unit in the CEO's office, he'll want it mounted at waist level so that he will appear to be looking down on everyone else.
Surely at some level, common sense must KICK IN, or is UC really an experiement in testing the limits of human stupidity. I"m not saying that there aren"t some very educated people out there trying to implemant this, but how many intelligent people are being let loose with this?.
Always remember, an education is no substitute for intelligence, one needs look no further than that crazy fuckwit Einstein for proof.
Or even to go here
And that definately requires UC.
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders