The ousted president of Fujitsu, Kuniaki Nozoe, is increasing the pressure on his former employer by demanding to know why it has still not appointed an independent body to investigate his sacking. Nozoe played reporters a recording of the meeting with board members and advisers which resulted in his departure. He has threatened …
There is more to this
"Nozoe asked why he had not been warned"
Well, he certainly had some warning that something was up, or else why was he (presumably covertly) recording a board meeting?
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market