The ousted president of Fujitsu, Kuniaki Nozoe, is increasing the pressure on his former employer by demanding to know why it has still not appointed an independent body to investigate his sacking. Nozoe played reporters a recording of the meeting with board members and advisers which resulted in his departure. He has threatened …
There is more to this
"Nozoe asked why he had not been warned"
Well, he certainly had some warning that something was up, or else why was he (presumably covertly) recording a board meeting?
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON