The ousted president of Fujitsu, Kuniaki Nozoe, is increasing the pressure on his former employer by demanding to know why it has still not appointed an independent body to investigate his sacking. Nozoe played reporters a recording of the meeting with board members and advisers which resulted in his departure. He has threatened …
There is more to this
"Nozoe asked why he had not been warned"
Well, he certainly had some warning that something was up, or else why was he (presumably covertly) recording a board meeting?
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- Samsung Galaxy S5 fingerprint scanner hacked in just 4 DAYS
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip