The ousted president of Fujitsu, Kuniaki Nozoe, is increasing the pressure on his former employer by demanding to know why it has still not appointed an independent body to investigate his sacking. Nozoe played reporters a recording of the meeting with board members and advisers which resulted in his departure. He has threatened …
There is more to this
"Nozoe asked why he had not been warned"
Well, he certainly had some warning that something was up, or else why was he (presumably covertly) recording a board meeting?
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Microsoft: Don't listen to 4chan ... especially the bit about bricking Xbox Ones
- Shivering boffins nail Earth's coldest spot
- Exploits no more! Firefox 26 blocks all Java plugins by default