Gareth Raynor, a former Great Britain rugby league player, pleaded guilty yesterday to 14 charges of fraud and counterfeiting. Raynor, 32, sold counterfeit ink cartridges for printers and fake game cartridges on eBay and other sites. He imported reconditioned second-hand cartridges from China and then re-wrapped them in …
League, you see.
Wouldn't have happened to a Union player.
So did Trading Standards catch him cyan, magenta, yellow and black-handed?
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL
- Analysis The future health of the internet comes down to ONE simple question…
- Lollipop unwrapped: Chromium WebView will update via Google Play