Gareth Raynor, a former Great Britain rugby league player, pleaded guilty yesterday to 14 charges of fraud and counterfeiting. Raynor, 32, sold counterfeit ink cartridges for printers and fake game cartridges on eBay and other sites. He imported reconditioned second-hand cartridges from China and then re-wrapped them in …
League, you see.
Wouldn't have happened to a Union player.
So did Trading Standards catch him cyan, magenta, yellow and black-handed?
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS
- Anal-ysis Buying memory in the iPhone 6: Like wiping your bottom with dollar bills
- Teardown Pop open this iPhone 6 and see where the magic oozes from ... oh hello again, Qualcomm
- Competition Your chance to WIN the WORLD'S ONLY HANDHELD ZX SPECTRUM
- Analysis Apple's warrant canary riddle: Cock-up, conspiracy, or anti-Google point-scoring