Gareth Raynor, a former Great Britain rugby league player, pleaded guilty yesterday to 14 charges of fraud and counterfeiting. Raynor, 32, sold counterfeit ink cartridges for printers and fake game cartridges on eBay and other sites. He imported reconditioned second-hand cartridges from China and then re-wrapped them in …
League, you see.
Wouldn't have happened to a Union player.
So did Trading Standards catch him cyan, magenta, yellow and black-handed?
- Review Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Proof the pen is mightier?
- Nuke plants to rely on PDP-11 code UNTIL 2050!
- Spin doctors brazenly fiddle with tiny bits in front of the neighbours
- Game Theory Out with a bang: The Last of Us lets PS3 exit with head held high
- That Microsoft-Nokia merger you've been predicting? It's no go