Gareth Raynor, a former Great Britain rugby league player, pleaded guilty yesterday to 14 charges of fraud and counterfeiting. Raynor, 32, sold counterfeit ink cartridges for printers and fake game cartridges on eBay and other sites. He imported reconditioned second-hand cartridges from China and then re-wrapped them in …
League, you see.
Wouldn't have happened to a Union player.
So did Trading Standards catch him cyan, magenta, yellow and black-handed?
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests