Salesforce.com plans to buy web-based biz address book vendor Jigsaw for at least $142m in cash. The world’s biggest software-as-a-service provider said yesterday it could go up to 10 per cent higher depending on Jigsaw’s performance between now and when the deal, which is subject to the normal regulatory scrutiny, is expected …
We are into the era of Cloud 2, huh? Funny, i didnt realise Cloud 1 had finished already?
But i suppose i should be happy that he at least didnt call it Cloud 2.0...
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...