Salesforce.com plans to buy web-based biz address book vendor Jigsaw for at least $142m in cash. The world’s biggest software-as-a-service provider said yesterday it could go up to 10 per cent higher depending on Jigsaw’s performance between now and when the deal, which is subject to the normal regulatory scrutiny, is expected …
We are into the era of Cloud 2, huh? Funny, i didnt realise Cloud 1 had finished already?
But i suppose i should be happy that he at least didnt call it Cloud 2.0...
- DINO-SLAYER asteroid strike was a stroke of bad luck, say boffins
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- Russia: There is a SPACECRAFT full of LIZARDS in orbit above Earth and WE control it