Salesforce.com plans to buy web-based biz address book vendor Jigsaw for at least $142m in cash. The world’s biggest software-as-a-service provider said yesterday it could go up to 10 per cent higher depending on Jigsaw’s performance between now and when the deal, which is subject to the normal regulatory scrutiny, is expected …
We are into the era of Cloud 2, huh? Funny, i didnt realise Cloud 1 had finished already?
But i suppose i should be happy that he at least didnt call it Cloud 2.0...
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?