Salesforce.com plans to buy web-based biz address book vendor Jigsaw for at least $142m in cash. The world’s biggest software-as-a-service provider said yesterday it could go up to 10 per cent higher depending on Jigsaw’s performance between now and when the deal, which is subject to the normal regulatory scrutiny, is expected …
We are into the era of Cloud 2, huh? Funny, i didnt realise Cloud 1 had finished already?
But i suppose i should be happy that he at least didnt call it Cloud 2.0...
- Reddit users discover iOS malware threat
- Pics R.I.P. LADEE: Probe smashes into lunar surface at 3,600mph
- Google lets wannabe Glass Explorers ADMIRE THEMSELVES in their own mirrors
- Leaked photos may indicate slimmer next-generation iPad
- Liftoff! SpaceX Falcon 9 lifts Dragon on third resupply mission to ISS