UK mobile phone retailer Phones 4U has distanced itself from research released yesterday that claimed women are more likely to fancy men who own iPhones. The study, which relied on the testimony of 1500 British women, found that 54 per cent of respondents said they would more likely date a guy if he owns an Apple handset. Just …
I make a point
of never shagging birds who want to talk about anything IT related. Get enough of that at work or when I'm down the pub with the lads.
I have an iPhone and I have to beat birds off with a faecal truncheon.
I wish :-(
Oh my GOD!
Mines the one with the iPhone bluge in the pocket.
Not us guv
Methinks Phones 4U doth protest too much- - - with their previous record of puerile,brain dead TV ads this stinks of exactly the retardsh*t they visit upon us.
- Updated Hidden network packet sniffer in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Students hack Tesla Model S, make all its doors pop open IN MOTION
- RISE of the Jesus Phone MOUNTAIN: Apple orders 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion