UK mobile phone retailer Phones 4U has distanced itself from research released yesterday that claimed women are more likely to fancy men who own iPhones. The study, which relied on the testimony of 1500 British women, found that 54 per cent of respondents said they would more likely date a guy if he owns an Apple handset. Just …
I make a point
of never shagging birds who want to talk about anything IT related. Get enough of that at work or when I'm down the pub with the lads.
I have an iPhone and I have to beat birds off with a faecal truncheon.
I wish :-(
Oh my GOD!
Mines the one with the iPhone bluge in the pocket.
Not us guv
Methinks Phones 4U doth protest too much- - - with their previous record of puerile,brain dead TV ads this stinks of exactly the retardsh*t they visit upon us.
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Man buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- First Fondle Reg journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS