Google has slotted the mobile version of its privacy-lite Buzz feature into its Maps site in a move to make its creepy realtime Tweetbookish tech more popular. The company announced the addition of a read-only Buzz layer in Google Maps yesterday. It’s now available from the “More” button located in the top right-hand corner of …
Selective domain name
The Buzz layer only works for me if I use maps.google.com not maps.google.co.uk.
Facebook eating all your content is the least of your worries. You might want to keep an eye on Google.
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES July 24
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!