Storage bellweather EMC has signalled the end of the recession in storageland with an enviable set of results. It made record first quarter revenues of $3.9bn, up 23 per cent from a year ago. Net income was $373m, a whopping 92 per cent increase from the recession-blighted first 2009 quarter. Highlights were 28 per cent year-on- …
Concept management, Chris?
That would be content management. But that's OK, because no one cares about it. LOL.
- Review This is why we CAN have nice things: Samsung Galaxy Alpha
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Hate the BlackBerry Z10 and Passport? How about this dusty old flashback instead?
- NASA: Spacecraft crash site FOUND ON MOON RIM
- Apple spent just ONE DOLLAR beefing up the latest iPad Air 2