Storage bellweather EMC has signalled the end of the recession in storageland with an enviable set of results. It made record first quarter revenues of $3.9bn, up 23 per cent from a year ago. Net income was $373m, a whopping 92 per cent increase from the recession-blighted first 2009 quarter. Highlights were 28 per cent year-on- …
Concept management, Chris?
That would be content management. But that's OK, because no one cares about it. LOL.
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- Bose decides today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent spat