Storage bellweather EMC has signalled the end of the recession in storageland with an enviable set of results. It made record first quarter revenues of $3.9bn, up 23 per cent from a year ago. Net income was $373m, a whopping 92 per cent increase from the recession-blighted first 2009 quarter. Highlights were 28 per cent year-on- …
Concept management, Chris?
That would be content management. But that's OK, because no one cares about it. LOL.
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- LinuxCon 2014 GitHub.io killed the distro star: Why are people so bored with the top Linux makers?
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- 6 Obvious Reasons Why Facebook Will Ban This Article (Thank God)