eBay shares were down almost nine per cent in after hours trading despite the company posting a pretty decent set of quarterly results. In the first quarter eBay made revenues of $2.2bn, up nine per cent on last year, and net income was $398m, up 11 per cent on the same period last year. The markets were partly spooked by eBay' …
making PayPal the world's first choice for online payments
First choice? Only choice more like! *grrr*
eBay still going backwards ...
What was “good” about these results. They are still going backwards compared to everybody else.
And why is that? See http://www.auctionbytes.com/forum/phpBB/viewtopic.php?p=6502877
But, wait until you see the results for the second quarter: they are going to be a disaster. Why? See
Twenty dollars a month?
Did I read that correctly? $19.99 a month for *local news*? The stuff established providers struggle to give away?
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire