eBay shares were down almost nine per cent in after hours trading despite the company posting a pretty decent set of quarterly results. In the first quarter eBay made revenues of $2.2bn, up nine per cent on last year, and net income was $398m, up 11 per cent on the same period last year. The markets were partly spooked by eBay' …
making PayPal the world's first choice for online payments
First choice? Only choice more like! *grrr*
eBay still going backwards ...
What was “good” about these results. They are still going backwards compared to everybody else.
And why is that? See http://www.auctionbytes.com/forum/phpBB/viewtopic.php?p=6502877
But, wait until you see the results for the second quarter: they are going to be a disaster. Why? See
Twenty dollars a month?
Did I read that correctly? $19.99 a month for *local news*? The stuff established providers struggle to give away?
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook