eBay shares were down almost nine per cent in after hours trading despite the company posting a pretty decent set of quarterly results. In the first quarter eBay made revenues of $2.2bn, up nine per cent on last year, and net income was $398m, up 11 per cent on the same period last year. The markets were partly spooked by eBay' …
making PayPal the world's first choice for online payments
First choice? Only choice more like! *grrr*
eBay still going backwards ...
What was “good” about these results. They are still going backwards compared to everybody else.
And why is that? See http://www.auctionbytes.com/forum/phpBB/viewtopic.php?p=6502877
But, wait until you see the results for the second quarter: they are going to be a disaster. Why? See
Twenty dollars a month?
Did I read that correctly? $19.99 a month for *local news*? The stuff established providers struggle to give away?
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- Linux turns 23 and Linus Torvalds celebrates as only he can