Microsoft released code for SQL Server 2008 R2 to manufacturers today. The company is expected to officially announce that the software has been shipped later this afternoon, UK time. Softpedia reported earlier today that SQL Server 2008 R2 had hit manufacturers after spotting that Microsoft had prematurely let slip RTM tags on …
Code as in source code?
I should rather think they passed the compiled binaries, no?
New Microsoft SQL Server
Wooptie fuckin do!
Past the 'Best before' date
sql server 2008 r2? Wow, they start shipping an out-of-date product!
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs