Microsoft released code for SQL Server 2008 R2 to manufacturers today. The company is expected to officially announce that the software has been shipped later this afternoon, UK time. Softpedia reported earlier today that SQL Server 2008 R2 had hit manufacturers after spotting that Microsoft had prematurely let slip RTM tags on …
Code as in source code?
I should rather think they passed the compiled binaries, no?
New Microsoft SQL Server
Wooptie fuckin do!
Past the 'Best before' date
sql server 2008 r2? Wow, they start shipping an out-of-date product!
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt