Microsoft released code for SQL Server 2008 R2 to manufacturers today. The company is expected to officially announce that the software has been shipped later this afternoon, UK time. Softpedia reported earlier today that SQL Server 2008 R2 had hit manufacturers after spotting that Microsoft had prematurely let slip RTM tags on …
Code as in source code?
I should rather think they passed the compiled binaries, no?
New Microsoft SQL Server
Wooptie fuckin do!
Past the 'Best before' date
sql server 2008 r2? Wow, they start shipping an out-of-date product!
- DINO-SLAYER asteroid strike was a stroke of bad luck, say boffins
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- Russia: There is a SPACECRAFT full of LIZARDS in orbit above Earth and WE control it