Amazon.com administrators on Tuesday closed a security vulnerability that made it possible for attackers to steal user login credentials for the highly trafficked e-commerce website. The XSS, or cross-site scripting, bug on Amazon Wireless allowed attackers to steal the session IDs that are used to grant users access to their …
Build A Better...
...lock, and the thieves will build better lock picking tools.
Security is not something you do once and then walk away.
Listen to Mr Expert here... NOT
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- FOUR DAYS: That's how long it took to crack Galaxy S5 fingerscanner
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?