Amazon.com administrators on Tuesday closed a security vulnerability that made it possible for attackers to steal user login credentials for the highly trafficked e-commerce website. The XSS, or cross-site scripting, bug on Amazon Wireless allowed attackers to steal the session IDs that are used to grant users access to their …
Build A Better...
...lock, and the thieves will build better lock picking tools.
Security is not something you do once and then walk away.
Listen to Mr Expert here... NOT
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity