Apple's 3G iPad will go on sale on Friday, 30 April, the company has just said. This will, of course, come as no relief to UK buyers, who won't get their mitts on the thing - or on the Wi-Fi only model - until the end of May. Punters Stateside will have to wait until 5pm on the big day before they can get one across the counter …
Just tell us the f*ing prices Apple, you gaywads! I mean...you can tell us the shipping date but not the price??? WTF's up with that?
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- Bose says today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent battle
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Review Porsche Panamera S E-Hybrid: The plug-in for plutocrats