Apple's 3G iPad will go on sale on Friday, 30 April, the company has just said. This will, of course, come as no relief to UK buyers, who won't get their mitts on the thing - or on the Wi-Fi only model - until the end of May. Punters Stateside will have to wait until 5pm on the big day before they can get one across the counter …
Just tell us the f*ing prices Apple, you gaywads! I mean...you can tell us the shipping date but not the price??? WTF's up with that?
- Asteroids as powerful as NUCLEAR BOMBS strike Earth TWICE YEARLY
- Review Ubuntu 14.04 LTS: Great changes, but sssh don't mention the...
- Vid CEO Tim Cook sweeps Apple's inconvenient truths under a solar panel
- Got Windows 8.1 Update yet? Get ready for YET ANOTHER ONE – rumor
- Feature Reg man builds smart home rig, gains SUPREME CONTROL of DOMAIN – Pics