Apple's 3G iPad will go on sale on Friday, 30 April, the company has just said. This will, of course, come as no relief to UK buyers, who won't get their mitts on the thing - or on the Wi-Fi only model - until the end of May. Punters Stateside will have to wait until 5pm on the big day before they can get one across the counter …
Just tell us the f*ing prices Apple, you gaywads! I mean...you can tell us the shipping date but not the price??? WTF's up with that?
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan