Apple's 3G iPad will go on sale on Friday, 30 April, the company has just said. This will, of course, come as no relief to UK buyers, who won't get their mitts on the thing - or on the Wi-Fi only model - until the end of May. Punters Stateside will have to wait until 5pm on the big day before they can get one across the counter …
Just tell us the f*ing prices Apple, you gaywads! I mean...you can tell us the shipping date but not the price??? WTF's up with that?
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait