Federal prosecutors have brought felony charges against an Eastern European man for running a website that allegedly helped thousands of criminals exploit stolen financial information. In an indictment unsealed Monday, prosecutors in Manhattan charged Dmitry M. Naskovets with creating and running CallService.biz. The online …
Really worth spending taxpayer money on? You know the idiots over here are still falling for the nigerian email scams, someone stealing their identity could only make things better for them.
When will the feds bust the feds for running a ponzi scheme known as social security. That would be somethnig worth spending our money on.
RE: whoopdie doo
"When will the feds bust the feds for running a ponzi scheme known as social security."
The feds spend your money on worse things than that:
Propping up anti-democratic despots.
Warring over the last few scraps of oil.
Torturing the innocent because they looked a little dusky and spoke Arabic.
The list goes on.
Your social security is a small drop in the ocean compared what it costs to do the *really* bad stuff that they get up to!
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- Privacy warriors lob sueball at Facebook buyout of WhatsApp