Federal prosecutors have brought felony charges against an Eastern European man for running a website that allegedly helped thousands of criminals exploit stolen financial information. In an indictment unsealed Monday, prosecutors in Manhattan charged Dmitry M. Naskovets with creating and running CallService.biz. The online …
Really worth spending taxpayer money on? You know the idiots over here are still falling for the nigerian email scams, someone stealing their identity could only make things better for them.
When will the feds bust the feds for running a ponzi scheme known as social security. That would be somethnig worth spending our money on.
RE: whoopdie doo
"When will the feds bust the feds for running a ponzi scheme known as social security."
The feds spend your money on worse things than that:
Propping up anti-democratic despots.
Warring over the last few scraps of oil.
Torturing the innocent because they looked a little dusky and spoke Arabic.
The list goes on.
Your social security is a small drop in the ocean compared what it costs to do the *really* bad stuff that they get up to!
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- How UK air traffic control system was caught asleep on the job
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps