Federal prosecutors have brought felony charges against an Eastern European man for running a website that allegedly helped thousands of criminals exploit stolen financial information. In an indictment unsealed Monday, prosecutors in Manhattan charged Dmitry M. Naskovets with creating and running CallService.biz. The online …
Really worth spending taxpayer money on? You know the idiots over here are still falling for the nigerian email scams, someone stealing their identity could only make things better for them.
When will the feds bust the feds for running a ponzi scheme known as social security. That would be somethnig worth spending our money on.
RE: whoopdie doo
"When will the feds bust the feds for running a ponzi scheme known as social security."
The feds spend your money on worse things than that:
Propping up anti-democratic despots.
Warring over the last few scraps of oil.
Torturing the innocent because they looked a little dusky and spoke Arabic.
The list goes on.
Your social security is a small drop in the ocean compared what it costs to do the *really* bad stuff that they get up to!
- Review This is why we CAN have nice things: Samsung Galaxy Alpha
- Hey, YouTube lovers! How about you pay us, we start paying for STUFF? - Google
- MEN: For pity's sake SLEEP with LOTS of WOMEN - and avoid Prostate Cancer
- Vid BONFIRE of the MEGA-BUCKS: $200m+ BURNED in SECONDS in Antares launch blast
- Tim Cook: The classic iPod HAD to DIE, and this is WHY