Hitachi Data Systems (HDS) is taking on the suppliers of integrated IT stacks by offering its own unified compute platform, comprising servers, storage, networking and orchestration software. The unified compute platform offering will be available to order as single 19-inch rack entities, and use Hitachi server blades, USP-V …
maybe HDS will buy brocade
I hope not, that'd likely be the final nail in the coffin for Foundry networks
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market