back to article Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Conviction

Splinter Cell Conviction Sam Fisher's sixth videogame outing, and his first in almost four years, marks a further refinement of the core principles of the Splinter Cell franchise. The real-world credibility provided by Clancy's endorsement remains intact, as does Sam's modus operandi of infiltrate, interrogate and assassinate …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
Stop

I need my eyes testing...

I thought the headline said sphincter cell! Perhaps that is the correct spelling because the Clancy franchise stinks these days.

WTF?

DRM?

Any comment on the DRM for this game or is that completely ignored now?

Thumb Up

Better than I expected...

Having read a few reviews (those out earlier than this) most of which were positive, I purchased TC Conviction. Was I disappointed....?

Thought the co-op play was far more enjoyable than the solo experience - lacked creativity.

A solid game though, far worse out there at the mo.

DRM? What do you look for in a video game?

Sensible Soccer Forever.

FAIL

DRM

When it comes to copyright protection I mainly look for a game that does not punish me for paying good money for it. Especially a game that does not need me to be constantly connected to the internet during play and dumps me out if my connection stutters.

Thumb Down

Worse than I expected.

Played it, traded it in already. Overhyped (as most Xbox games are these days)

Splinter Cell Conviction Video Guides

Hey Guys,

First I must say I have been absolutely loving conviction!

And so I decided to put together a video walkthrough with commentary on how I find it best to complete each deniable ops level on realistic difficulty. They can be found at www.youtube.com/theoriginalzebrawr

I did it with pretty much just melee kills and a pistol, so no equipment or machine guns. Though I didn't tick the box 'Pistols only' and 'equipment only' though it is done that way :)

I would love you all, and really appreciaite it if people could let me know what they think of the videos and how I can improve them at all :D

Cheers guys!

This topic is closed for new posts.

Forums