Rumour Central says Fusion-io just got a $45m-$47m injection of funds in a C-round of investment. Fusion-io is the supplier of PCIe bus-connected ioDrive and ioDuo flash solid state drives (SSD) using both single and multi-level cell flash. It has recently promoted its co-founder and chief technology officer David Flynn to the …
Happy they got their money - but spending 45M in 13 months?
Always good to see funding activity.
But 13 months ago Fusion-io got 45M. That is burning 3.4m/month which is crazy.
They operated on a bridge loan for the last 6 weeks or so and things were tight.
Chris - have you asked about this? Gonna be very hard to be profitable if burning cash at this rate.
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? SKYPE has the HOTS for my NAKED WIFE