Rumour Central says Fusion-io just got a $45m-$47m injection of funds in a C-round of investment. Fusion-io is the supplier of PCIe bus-connected ioDrive and ioDuo flash solid state drives (SSD) using both single and multi-level cell flash. It has recently promoted its co-founder and chief technology officer David Flynn to the …
Happy they got their money - but spending 45M in 13 months?
Always good to see funding activity.
But 13 months ago Fusion-io got 45M. That is burning 3.4m/month which is crazy.
They operated on a bridge loan for the last 6 weeks or so and things were tight.
Chris - have you asked about this? Gonna be very hard to be profitable if burning cash at this rate.
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Is that a 64-bit ARM Warrior in your pocket? No, it's MIPS64
- Apple 'fesses up: Rejected from the App Store, dev? THIS is why