At long last, Cisco has completed its acquisition of Norwegian video conferencing outfit Tandberg. On Monday, the networking behemoth said that it had completed its "voluntary" offer for Tandberg and that it has launched a compulsory acquisition for the company's remaining shares. Following the completion of the compulsory …
and a very good time ...
... to be investing in teleconferencing in the nordic region.
.. but at that price ?
Over priced, late. OK, the volcano helps but not that much !
Sad in a way
I sometimes think more companies should stay private and prevent this whore life it has all come to be.
I thought they made reel-to-reel tape recorders?
Now I feel old.......
Tanberg reel-to-reel recorders. But no, I didn't have one. Had a TEAC reel-to-reel.
reel to reel?
Whats tape? http://www.theregister.co.uk/Design/graphics/icons/comment/happy_32.png
- Oh noes, fanbois! iPhone 6 Plus shipments 'DELAYED' in the UK
- The sound of silence: One excited atom is so quiet that the human ear cannot detect it
- Bloat-free, unlocked Moto X to be dubbed 'Pure Edition', says report
- In a spin: Samsung accuses LG exec of washing machine SABOTAGE
- Feature Be your own Big Brother: Monitoring your manor, the easy way