At long last, Cisco has completed its acquisition of Norwegian video conferencing outfit Tandberg. On Monday, the networking behemoth said that it had completed its "voluntary" offer for Tandberg and that it has launched a compulsory acquisition for the company's remaining shares. Following the completion of the compulsory …
and a very good time ...
... to be investing in teleconferencing in the nordic region.
.. but at that price ?
Over priced, late. OK, the volcano helps but not that much !
Sad in a way
I sometimes think more companies should stay private and prevent this whore life it has all come to be.
I thought they made reel-to-reel tape recorders?
Now I feel old.......
Tanberg reel-to-reel recorders. But no, I didn't have one. Had a TEAC reel-to-reel.
reel to reel?
Whats tape? http://www.theregister.co.uk/Design/graphics/icons/comment/happy_32.png
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES on 24 July
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU