At long last, Cisco has completed its acquisition of Norwegian video conferencing outfit Tandberg. On Monday, the networking behemoth said that it had completed its "voluntary" offer for Tandberg and that it has launched a compulsory acquisition for the company's remaining shares. Following the completion of the compulsory …
and a very good time ...
... to be investing in teleconferencing in the nordic region.
.. but at that price ?
Over priced, late. OK, the volcano helps but not that much !
Sad in a way
I sometimes think more companies should stay private and prevent this whore life it has all come to be.
I thought they made reel-to-reel tape recorders?
Now I feel old.......
Tanberg reel-to-reel recorders. But no, I didn't have one. Had a TEAC reel-to-reel.
reel to reel?
Whats tape? http://www.theregister.co.uk/Design/graphics/icons/comment/happy_32.png
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning