At long last, Cisco has completed its acquisition of Norwegian video conferencing outfit Tandberg. On Monday, the networking behemoth said that it had completed its "voluntary" offer for Tandberg and that it has launched a compulsory acquisition for the company's remaining shares. Following the completion of the compulsory …
and a very good time ...
... to be investing in teleconferencing in the nordic region.
.. but at that price ?
Over priced, late. OK, the volcano helps but not that much !
Sad in a way
I sometimes think more companies should stay private and prevent this whore life it has all come to be.
I thought they made reel-to-reel tape recorders?
Now I feel old.......
Tanberg reel-to-reel recorders. But no, I didn't have one. Had a TEAC reel-to-reel.
reel to reel?
Whats tape? http://www.theregister.co.uk/Design/graphics/icons/comment/happy_32.png
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait