A man who pointed an imitation pistol at 20 drinkers outside an Auckland, NZ bar on Friday evening got more than he bargained for when armed police were called out. The toy gun-wielding actor was pulling a stunt to promote Splinter Cell: Conviction, the hit Ubisoft title (our review is here), and was arrested with an accomplice …
Lucky the guy wasn't a Brazilian electrician!
Well done Aussie Police for not over-reacting.
The stunter obviously wouldn't get more than six out of ten in a 'Guess Your Own Name' competition.
Sorry, made the ultimate sin of calling Kiwi's Aussies.
Are young NZ coppers known as pus-filled flaty-foots?
- Asteroids as powerful as NUCLEAR BOMBS strike Earth TWICE YEARLY
- Apple stuns world with rare SEVEN-way split: What does that mean?
- Got Windows 8.1 Update yet? Get ready for YET ANOTHER ONE – rumor
- Patch iOS, OS X now: PDFs, JPEGs, URLs, web pages can pwn your kit
- RIP net neutrality? FCC boss mulls 'two-speed internet'