A man who pointed an imitation pistol at 20 drinkers outside an Auckland, NZ bar on Friday evening got more than he bargained for when armed police were called out. The toy gun-wielding actor was pulling a stunt to promote Splinter Cell: Conviction, the hit Ubisoft title (our review is here), and was arrested with an accomplice …
Lucky the guy wasn't a Brazilian electrician!
Well done Aussie Police for not over-reacting.
The stunter obviously wouldn't get more than six out of ten in a 'Guess Your Own Name' competition.
Sorry, made the ultimate sin of calling Kiwi's Aussies.
Are young NZ coppers known as pus-filled flaty-foots?
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Yorkshire cops fail to grasp principle behind BT Fon Wi-Fi network