A man who pointed an imitation pistol at 20 drinkers outside an Auckland, NZ bar on Friday evening got more than he bargained for when armed police were called out. The toy gun-wielding actor was pulling a stunt to promote Splinter Cell: Conviction, the hit Ubisoft title (our review is here), and was arrested with an accomplice …
Lucky the guy wasn't a Brazilian electrician!
Well done Aussie Police for not over-reacting.
The stunter obviously wouldn't get more than six out of ten in a 'Guess Your Own Name' competition.
Sorry, made the ultimate sin of calling Kiwi's Aussies.
Are young NZ coppers known as pus-filled flaty-foots?
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too stupid to use email
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Is your home or office internet gateway one of '1.2 MILLION' wide open to hijacking?