A man who pointed an imitation pistol at 20 drinkers outside an Auckland, NZ bar on Friday evening got more than he bargained for when armed police were called out. The toy gun-wielding actor was pulling a stunt to promote Splinter Cell: Conviction, the hit Ubisoft title (our review is here), and was arrested with an accomplice …
Lucky the guy wasn't a Brazilian electrician!
Well done Aussie Police for not over-reacting.
The stunter obviously wouldn't get more than six out of ten in a 'Guess Your Own Name' competition.
Sorry, made the ultimate sin of calling Kiwi's Aussies.
Are young NZ coppers known as pus-filled flaty-foots?
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia