Businesses will get their hands on web and desktop Office 2010 in just under two weeks. The company's Office team has released code for Office 2010, SharePoint 2010, Visio 2010, and Project 2010 to manufacturing. Customers on Microsoft's volume licenses - 250 or more PCs - with Software Assurance can download from the Volume …
that means they don't have to RTFM
Anything beyond Write
For the average user is just bloatware.
I notice MS saw that one a bit quick and converted Write to ShitPad.
fake versions on torrent site soon then
I was happy with office 97
Throw away that shite that you just paid thousands of dollars for a month ago - get our NEW shite! It's NEW! It's SHINY!
First there were MENUS!
Then there were RIBBONS!
Now there's...um...TURNIPS! Yeah - that's it - TURNIPS!
Ribbons are SO last week!
Be the first to send everyone files that they can't read! Make them want the NEW Office 2010 with TURNIPS!
i like it and will be getting it from technet on Thursday :)
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Microsoft refuses to nip 'Windows 9' unzip lip slip
- US Copyright Office rules that monkeys CAN'T claim copyright over their selfies
- Tesla: YES – We'll build a network of free Superchargers in Oz
- Netflix swallows yet another bitter pill, inks peering deal with TWC