Kaj Arnö veered from the official keynote topic on The State of the MySQL Community and tackled the integration of MySQL into Oracle at the MySQL users’ conference on Thursday. Or, in the words of the affable vice president of database community: "How the mapping of MySQL into Oracle is going. What's happening, what has changed …
would be easier to believe if...
i hadn't had to put up with so much FUD and general abuse over the last 10 years at even the suggestion of using mySQL from Oracle DBA's, Sales staff and other misfits.
Has the leopard suddenly changed all it's spots?
We need evil larry as an icon.
The leopard hasn't changed it's spots, for it is black and simply has a mesh of color streaked across its coat.
You're talking about the Windows mesh/flag of colour, right?
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Pics Facebook's Oculus unveils 360-degree VR head tracking 'Crescent Bay' prototype
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- Bargain basement iPhone shoppers BEWARE! eBay exposes users to phishing vuln
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Oh God the RUBBER on my SHAFT has gone wrong and is STICKING to things