Changes to the IT environment are the source of some of the biggest headaches for the IT pro. They probably always will be, for the obvious reason that accidents aside, the most straightforward way of destabilising an IT system is to change it. However, change is inevitable: by and large, dealing with such changes, and …
Highly Regulated (STOP)
haha that's the last word I read.
You can't corrupt a backed up system, at best you can scratch at the passwords. Maybe cause a monetary DOS or destroy everything.
That's is not to say you can't root a backed up system and cause mayhem because the owner is a tard.
More insidious maliciously doped chips
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Updated + vids WHOA: Get a load of Asteroid DX110 JUST MISSING planet EARTH
- 10 years of Facebook Inside Facebook's engineering labs: Hardware heaven, HP hell – PICTURES
- Very fabric of space-time RIPPED apart in latest Hubble pic
- Massive new AIRSHIP to enter commercial service at British dirigible base