Changes to the IT environment are the source of some of the biggest headaches for the IT pro. They probably always will be, for the obvious reason that accidents aside, the most straightforward way of destabilising an IT system is to change it. However, change is inevitable: by and large, dealing with such changes, and …
Highly Regulated (STOP)
haha that's the last word I read.
You can't corrupt a backed up system, at best you can scratch at the passwords. Maybe cause a monetary DOS or destroy everything.
That's is not to say you can't root a backed up system and cause mayhem because the owner is a tard.
More insidious maliciously doped chips
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait