Apparently comprised of ex-Nokia hands, Novero is a company focused on phone accessories for users on the move. The matter-of-factly entitled, TheFirstOne is Novero’s designer Bluetooth headset heralded to ‘change the way we look at technology’ and is priced accordingly at £120. Novero TheFirstOne Bluetooth Headset Novero's …
I'm not convinced.
By these rely-on-the-grip-of-the-thingy-in-your-ear-to-hold-it-in-place objects. To me they always feel as if they're on the point of falling out, even if they don't (although they usually do at some point in my experience).
Using on the move something that costs 130 quid and that I'm convinced could drop out at a moment's notice sounds like a route to paranoia and a long stay in the rubber hotel to me. I'll stick with my Plantronics Voyager 520 with its comfy and secure ear hook. The fact that it's a third of the price and still does everything this does is a bit of a bonus here.
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders