Games retailer GameStation has claimed that it owns the immortal souls of 7500 punters who purchased goods from its website earlier this month. It said it mentioned this fact because it shows that rather a lot of consumers don't bother to check retailers' terms and conditons before making a purchase. In fact, it said, 88 per …
Why should a consumer read the Ts & Cs, when...
...they're so well protected by vigorous and activist legislating and enforcement, such as the Unfair Terms in Consumer Contracts Regulations, and the Distance Selling Regulations, and the Sale of Goods Act?
If you're a BUSINESS, then that's a completely different kettle of fish, but as for internet purchases for consumers, from a UK retailer, particularly if you're paying by credit card, well...
- Review This is why we CAN have nice things: Samsung Galaxy Alpha
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Hate the BlackBerry Z10 and Passport? How about this dusty old flashback instead?
- NASA: Spacecraft crash site FOUND ON MOON RIM
- NATO declares WAR on Google Glass, mounts attack alongside MPAA