Games retailer GameStation has claimed that it owns the immortal souls of 7500 punters who purchased goods from its website earlier this month. It said it mentioned this fact because it shows that rather a lot of consumers don't bother to check retailers' terms and conditons before making a purchase. In fact, it said, 88 per …
Why should a consumer read the Ts & Cs, when...
...they're so well protected by vigorous and activist legislating and enforcement, such as the Unfair Terms in Consumer Contracts Regulations, and the Distance Selling Regulations, and the Sale of Goods Act?
If you're a BUSINESS, then that's a completely different kettle of fish, but as for internet purchases for consumers, from a UK retailer, particularly if you're paying by credit card, well...
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? NO, it's the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM