Games retailer GameStation has claimed that it owns the immortal souls of 7500 punters who purchased goods from its website earlier this month. It said it mentioned this fact because it shows that rather a lot of consumers don't bother to check retailers' terms and conditons before making a purchase. In fact, it said, 88 per …
Why should a consumer read the Ts & Cs, when...
...they're so well protected by vigorous and activist legislating and enforcement, such as the Unfair Terms in Consumer Contracts Regulations, and the Distance Selling Regulations, and the Sale of Goods Act?
If you're a BUSINESS, then that's a completely different kettle of fish, but as for internet purchases for consumers, from a UK retailer, particularly if you're paying by credit card, well...
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor
- iPhone sales set to PLUMMET: Bleak times ahead for Apple
- Regin: The super-spyware the security industry has been silent about
- New Snapchat Snapcash service inspires amateur PORN STARS