An application that offers to unlock iPhones is actually designed to hijack internet connections on compromised Windows PCs, security watchers warn. Spam messages direct potential victims to a domain called iphone-iphone.info that offers links to download a Windows executable called blackra1n.exe. The application claims to offer …
The Real Blackra1n
I think maybe a bootnote saying that there is a legit application called blackra1n for iphone unlocking wouldn't go amiss:-)
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES July 24