An application that offers to unlock iPhones is actually designed to hijack internet connections on compromised Windows PCs, security watchers warn. Spam messages direct potential victims to a domain called iphone-iphone.info that offers links to download a Windows executable called blackra1n.exe. The application claims to offer …
The Real Blackra1n
I think maybe a bootnote saying that there is a legit application called blackra1n for iphone unlocking wouldn't go amiss:-)
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- MEN WANTED to satisfy town full of yearning BRAZILIAN HOTNESS
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder
- Apple tried to get a ban on Galaxy, judge said: NO, NO, NO