An application that offers to unlock iPhones is actually designed to hijack internet connections on compromised Windows PCs, security watchers warn. Spam messages direct potential victims to a domain called iphone-iphone.info that offers links to download a Windows executable called blackra1n.exe. The application claims to offer …
The Real Blackra1n
I think maybe a bootnote saying that there is a legit application called blackra1n for iphone unlocking wouldn't go amiss:-)
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Nexus 7 fandroids tell of salty taste after sucking on Google's Lollipop
- Useless 'computer engineer' Barbie FIRED in three-way fsck row
- Game Theory Dragon Age Inquisition: Our chief weapons are...
- 'How a censorious and moralistic blogger ruined my evening'