An application that offers to unlock iPhones is actually designed to hijack internet connections on compromised Windows PCs, security watchers warn. Spam messages direct potential victims to a domain called iphone-iphone.info that offers links to download a Windows executable called blackra1n.exe. The application claims to offer …
The Real Blackra1n
I think maybe a bootnote saying that there is a legit application called blackra1n for iphone unlocking wouldn't go amiss:-)
- SMASH the Bash bug! Apple and Red Hat scramble for patch batches
- BENDY iPhone 6, you say? Pah, warp claims are bent out of shape: Consumer Reports
- eXpat Files 'Could we please not have naked developers running around the office BEFORE 10pm?'
- Vulture at the Wheel Renault Twingo: Small, sporty(ish), safe ... and it's a BACK-ENDER
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'