At the end of last year, Google's top secret money machine returned to overdrive. And in the first quarter, it was more of the same. For the quarter ending March 31, Google pulled in $6.77bn in revenue, a 23 per cent leap from the same period last year - the 2009 quarter where the company was most affected by the worldwide …
Cade? Is that you?
An article on Google from Cade Metz and not a single mention of the "Chocolate Factory" moniker?
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES July 24