At the end of last year, Google's top secret money machine returned to overdrive. And in the first quarter, it was more of the same. For the quarter ending March 31, Google pulled in $6.77bn in revenue, a 23 per cent leap from the same period last year - the 2009 quarter where the company was most affected by the worldwide …
Cade? Is that you?
An article on Google from Cade Metz and not a single mention of the "Chocolate Factory" moniker?
- Review This is why we CAN have nice things: Samsung Galaxy Alpha
- MEN: For pity's sake SLEEP with LOTS of WOMEN - and avoid Prostate Cancer
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Hate the BlackBerry Z10 and Passport? How about this dusty old flashback instead?
- Apple spent just ONE DOLLAR beefing up the latest iPad Air 2