At the end of last year, Google's top secret money machine returned to overdrive. And in the first quarter, it was more of the same. For the quarter ending March 31, Google pulled in $6.77bn in revenue, a 23 per cent leap from the same period last year - the 2009 quarter where the company was most affected by the worldwide …
Cade? Is that you?
An article on Google from Cade Metz and not a single mention of the "Chocolate Factory" moniker?
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs