Who said desktops were dead? Worldwide sales of PCs soared 24.2 per cent in Q1, compared with last year when the market slumped by seven per cent. The rebound was fuelled by both desktop and portable shipments, both of which exceeded expectations, IDC said. The first quarter in 2010 was the first time since Q308 that desktop PC …
I suspect other reasons too
All the businesses that were waiting for Windows 7 to be fully proven but saved what little was left of their budget for emergencies while things were tight are going to be buying up stuff to replace those machines that should have been sent to the knackers yard over a year ago.
Hi, well what about the other 40% of independent computer resellers, who manufacture computers? Most people don't realize that 40% of computers are clones, built by independent resellers/system integrators.
- Asteroid's SHOCK DINO KILLING SPREE just bad luck - boffins
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad