O2, Vodafone and Orange have made almost identical statements to the effect that they will offer the iPad at the end of May. Here's one: "Vodafone today announced that it will offer dedicated iPad price plans for all models from the end of May in Australia, Germany, Italy, Spain and the UK. The iPad lets users browse the web, …
The statement seems to be missing the "magical" word - so clearly not a direct copy/paste from Apple.
"watch HD videos"?
Rather ambivalent about the iPad personally, but it does irritate when I see a statement like "watch HD videos" when - sure - you can watch them - but not actually in HD...
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Microsoft refuses to nip 'Windows 9' unzip lip slip
- US Copyright Office rules that monkeys CAN'T claim copyright over their selfies
- Tesla: YES – We'll build a network of free Superchargers in Oz
- Netflix swallows yet another bitter pill, inks peering deal with TWC