O2, Vodafone and Orange have made almost identical statements to the effect that they will offer the iPad at the end of May. Here's one: "Vodafone today announced that it will offer dedicated iPad price plans for all models from the end of May in Australia, Germany, Italy, Spain and the UK. The iPad lets users browse the web, …
The statement seems to be missing the "magical" word - so clearly not a direct copy/paste from Apple.
"watch HD videos"?
Rather ambivalent about the iPad personally, but it does irritate when I see a statement like "watch HD videos" when - sure - you can watch them - but not actually in HD...
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- AT&T adds 61¢ 'Mobility Administrative Fee' for users
- Updated Reports: New Xbox could DOOM second-hand games market