O2, Vodafone and Orange have made almost identical statements to the effect that they will offer the iPad at the end of May. Here's one: "Vodafone today announced that it will offer dedicated iPad price plans for all models from the end of May in Australia, Germany, Italy, Spain and the UK. The iPad lets users browse the web, …
The statement seems to be missing the "magical" word - so clearly not a direct copy/paste from Apple.
"watch HD videos"?
Rather ambivalent about the iPad personally, but it does irritate when I see a statement like "watch HD videos" when - sure - you can watch them - but not actually in HD...
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? SKYPE has the HOTS for my NAKED WIFE