O2, Vodafone and Orange have made almost identical statements to the effect that they will offer the iPad at the end of May. Here's one: "Vodafone today announced that it will offer dedicated iPad price plans for all models from the end of May in Australia, Germany, Italy, Spain and the UK. The iPad lets users browse the web, …
The statement seems to be missing the "magical" word - so clearly not a direct copy/paste from Apple.
"watch HD videos"?
Rather ambivalent about the iPad personally, but it does irritate when I see a statement like "watch HD videos" when - sure - you can watch them - but not actually in HD...
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Twitter declines to deny JLaw tweet scrubdown after alleged iCloud NAKED PHOTOS hack