Miscreants are highly likely to take advantage of Twitter's move towards making money through ad-supported micro-blogging updates, security watchers warn. Twitter co-founder Biz Stone announced on Tuesday that the micro-blogging service would begin selling advertising to select firms through a newly-established Promoted Tweet …
Internet in 'used for devious purposes' shocker?
May I be the first to say....
Firefox, adblock, etc. etc.
Fireblock won't help
because of the way the ads are inserted in the search stream you can't block them at a proxy level, but... a greasemonkey script might be able to find and hide 'em
211, something you can feel and taste.
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Did Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets using glowing KILL RAY
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked