Miscreants are highly likely to take advantage of Twitter's move towards making money through ad-supported micro-blogging updates, security watchers warn. Twitter co-founder Biz Stone announced on Tuesday that the micro-blogging service would begin selling advertising to select firms through a newly-established Promoted Tweet …
Internet in 'used for devious purposes' shocker?
May I be the first to say....
Firefox, adblock, etc. etc.
Fireblock won't help
because of the way the ads are inserted in the search stream you can't block them at a proxy level, but... a greasemonkey script might be able to find and hide 'em
211, something you can feel and taste.
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- LinuxCon 2014 GitHub.io killed the distro star: Why are people so bored with the top Linux makers?
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins