Miscreants are highly likely to take advantage of Twitter's move towards making money through ad-supported micro-blogging updates, security watchers warn. Twitter co-founder Biz Stone announced on Tuesday that the micro-blogging service would begin selling advertising to select firms through a newly-established Promoted Tweet …
Internet in 'used for devious purposes' shocker?
May I be the first to say....
Firefox, adblock, etc. etc.
Fireblock won't help
because of the way the ads are inserted in the search stream you can't block them at a proxy level, but... a greasemonkey script might be able to find and hide 'em
211, something you can feel and taste.
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web vid' cannon to SINK Netflix
- Windows Phone will snatch biz No 2 spot from Android – analyst
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!