With its expected reversal of fortunes from last year's awful first quarter, Intel has set its sights on having a second quarter of 2010 that is better than normal seasonal trends and perhaps a much better second half as all of its PC and server chips hit their market strides. In a conference call Tuesday with Intel execs …
Novell's High Availability clustering
Novell is seeing a strong market trend for high availability clustering especially OES2. See http://www.AVNetmedia.net for service and support. Novell HA provides 99.999% uptime.
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- MEN WANTED to satisfy town full of yearning BRAZILIAN HOTNESS
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder