With its expected reversal of fortunes from last year's awful first quarter, Intel has set its sights on having a second quarter of 2010 that is better than normal seasonal trends and perhaps a much better second half as all of its PC and server chips hit their market strides. In a conference call Tuesday with Intel execs …
Novell's High Availability clustering
Novell is seeing a strong market trend for high availability clustering especially OES2. See http://www.AVNetmedia.net for service and support. Novell HA provides 99.999% uptime.
- Teardown Pop open this iPhone 6 and see where the magic oozes from ... oh hello again, Qualcomm
- Analysis Apple's warrant canary riddle: Cock-up, conspiracy, or anti-Google point-scoring
- Pics Facebook's Oculus unveils 360-degree VR head tracking Crescent Bay prototype
- Bargain basement iPhone shoppers BEWARE! eBay exposes users to phishing vuln
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Oh God the RUBBER on my SHAFT has gone wrong and is STICKING to things