Epic Games has confirmed that Gears of War 3 will be coming to the Xbox 360 a year from now. The shooter will be based on Epic's Unreal Engine 3 and will appear exclusively on the Microsoft console. Gears of War 3 "When we released Gears of War more than three years ago, we set out to tell the world an unforgettable story of …
I can't wait 12 months.....!
Type your comment here — plain text only, no HTML
Same old rehash, a whole year away. Will Microsoft still have any Xbox customers left? Perhaps they will sell this game with a forced hardware upgrade or something to generate more cash from stupid gamers.
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- Opinion So, Apple won't sell cheap kit? Prepare the iOS garden wall WRECKING BALL
- LinuxCon 2014 GitHub.io killed the distro star: Why are people so bored with the top Linux makers?
- Opinion IT blokes: would you say that LEWD comment to a man? Then don't say it to a woman
- 6 Obvious Reasons Why Facebook Will Ban This Article (Thank God)