A secret bidder has made an unexpected high-value acquisition offer for data protection vendor Double-Take Software. Double-Take replicates a physical or virtual server's disk writes to a remote machine or the Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud for disaster recovery purposes. The firm also has some server virtualisation management …
Geo Cluster ****
I had the misfortune of using Double Takes Geo Cluster software on a SQL install which was and still is to this day the worst software purchase that I ever made. It never worked. Never! No one at Double Take or the team in the Data Centre could get it relplcating data. I wouldnt give tuppence for it.
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Review Best budget Android smartphone there is? Must be the Moto G
- NSFW Confessions of a porn site boss: How the net porn industry flopped
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene