A secret bidder has made an unexpected high-value acquisition offer for data protection vendor Double-Take Software. Double-Take replicates a physical or virtual server's disk writes to a remote machine or the Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud for disaster recovery purposes. The firm also has some server virtualisation management …
Geo Cluster ****
I had the misfortune of using Double Takes Geo Cluster software on a SQL install which was and still is to this day the worst software purchase that I ever made. It never worked. Never! No one at Double Take or the team in the Data Centre could get it relplcating data. I wouldnt give tuppence for it.
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Is that a 64-bit ARM Warrior in your pocket? No, it's MIPS64
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Apple 'fesses up: Rejected from the App Store, dev? THIS is why