A secret bidder has made an unexpected high-value acquisition offer for data protection vendor Double-Take Software. Double-Take replicates a physical or virtual server's disk writes to a remote machine or the Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud for disaster recovery purposes. The firm also has some server virtualisation management …
Geo Cluster ****
I had the misfortune of using Double Takes Geo Cluster software on a SQL install which was and still is to this day the worst software purchase that I ever made. It never worked. Never! No one at Double Take or the team in the Data Centre could get it relplcating data. I wouldnt give tuppence for it.
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- Review iPhone 6: Hey, looking good slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia