Compellent is being investigated by a law firm about potentially false and misleading statements that violated US federal securities laws. Compellent announced record third quarter 2009 results on October 28, 2009, sending its shares from nearly $18 per share to over $24 in January 2010. But on February 11 2010 it announced its …
Errr...... Excuse me, but am I missing something? Is that not what the Markets are really there for, and most certainly comprehensively used for ...... to mislead in cycles which create bubbles of booming credit and busting debt?
Time for a Change in Deed, indeed, and it is long overdue.
Re : FAQuestion Time ........ You know it makes perfect sense. Its not called the Great game for Nothing , you know.
Although quite obviously you don't know, and that is why you get taken for a ride and get screwed so easily.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- NSFW Oz couple get jiggy in pharmacy in 'banned' condom ad