Compellent is being investigated by a law firm about potentially false and misleading statements that violated US federal securities laws. Compellent announced record third quarter 2009 results on October 28, 2009, sending its shares from nearly $18 per share to over $24 in January 2010. But on February 11 2010 it announced its …
Errr...... Excuse me, but am I missing something? Is that not what the Markets are really there for, and most certainly comprehensively used for ...... to mislead in cycles which create bubbles of booming credit and busting debt?
Time for a Change in Deed, indeed, and it is long overdue.
Re : FAQuestion Time ........ You know it makes perfect sense. Its not called the Great game for Nothing , you know.
Although quite obviously you don't know, and that is why you get taken for a ride and get screwed so easily.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait