Hot on the heels of the music-centric Nokia X6 touchscreen smartphone comes the X3, a scaled down version, with running Symbian S40 this time rather than S60, but with a similar UI on top. There’s no touch screen or Comes With Music, no 3G or Wi-Fi or GPS, though it does have a 3.2Mp camera and yet still has music in mind. …
can we have
an Xperia X10 review now please? :(
There is no such thing as Symbian S40. S40 is Nokia's own feature phone OS, nothing to do with Symbian or S60.
Seems a bit weak to me, small screen, low power, no memory and still £130, a brand new BB is only c. £300 and it's about 15 times better in spec terms, never mind the rest. Oh well.
Eh? Re: Weak
You're comparing specs to a device costing 3 times more and saying this is not as good? Well no $hit Sherlock......
Nothing against 'simple' phones that don't try to pack the world into a handhelf devide - but £130 seems awfully expensive for this
The nokia 5800 can be had for around £140 'brand new in box' on a famous auction website. I personally wouldn't replace mine for at least another couple of years, as it does everything either good or very good. Can't get much more functionality for £140 in my opinion.
The X6 is a repackaged 5800 with a capactive screen. But if you want to be over two times as much for that, with the same other features, feel free.
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Special Report How Britain could have invented the iPhone: And how the Quangocracy cocked it up
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- Massive! Yahoo! Mail! outage! going! on! FOURTH! straight! day!
- Bring it on, stream biz Aereo tells TV barons – see you in Supreme Court