According to Intel president and CEO Paul Otellini, his "industry is nearly fully recovered" - and if his company's financial performance in the first quarter of 2010 is any indication, he may be right. Intel's net income for the quarter was $2.4bn - and while that was a mere 7 per cent improvement over the traditionally strong …
So how much of this...
...is the stimulus money sloshing around?
- Analysis Who is the mystery sixth member of LulzSec?
- Analysis Hey, Teflon Ballmer. Look, isn't it time? You know, time to quit?
- Tablet? Laptop? HP does the splits with Tegra-based SlateBook x2
- NASA signs off on sampling mission to Earth-threatening asteroid
- Climate scientists agree: Humans cause global warming