Flash card supplier Fusion-io has changed its CEO for a second time, with the incumbent becoming board chairman just 13 months after gaining the CEO mantle. David Bradford became CEO in February 2009, replacing Don Basile, who had brought Bradford into Fusion-io as its general counsel. Fusion-io was founded by Rick White, …
Check the 2nd paragraph
Shouldn't this paragraph lead off with Bradford, rather than Flynn?
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- FOUR DAYS: That's how long it took to crack Galaxy S5 fingerscanner
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- Wall St's DROOLING as Twitter GULPS DOWN analytics firm Gnip