Flash card supplier Fusion-io has changed its CEO for a second time, with the incumbent becoming board chairman just 13 months after gaining the CEO mantle. David Bradford became CEO in February 2009, replacing Don Basile, who had brought Bradford into Fusion-io as its general counsel. Fusion-io was founded by Rick White, …
Check the 2nd paragraph
Shouldn't this paragraph lead off with Bradford, rather than Flynn?
- Very fabric of space-time RIPPED apart in latest Hubble pic
- 10 years of Facebook Inside Facebook's engineering labs: Hardware heaven, HP hell – PICTURES
- Dell charges £16 TO INSTALL FIREFOX on PCs – Mozilla is miffed
- Google! and! Facebook! IDs! face! Yahoo! login! BAN!
- Video WATCH the SILENT DEATH of mystery SPACE CRUMBLE asteroid