Flash card supplier Fusion-io has changed its CEO for a second time, with the incumbent becoming board chairman just 13 months after gaining the CEO mantle. David Bradford became CEO in February 2009, replacing Don Basile, who had brought Bradford into Fusion-io as its general counsel. Fusion-io was founded by Rick White, …
Check the 2nd paragraph
Shouldn't this paragraph lead off with Bradford, rather than Flynn?
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland
- Every billionaire needs a PANZER TANK, right? STOP THERE, Paul Allen
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch