Yahoo’s! CTO and head of products has quit the company citing personal reasons, it was confirmed yesterday. Ari Balogh, who joined Yahoo! in February 2008, will leave his post on 3 June. The firm said it would announce a replacement in the coming weeks. In the meantime, All Things Digital is citing several inside sources who …
I was wondering what Yahoo! is?
Yahoo! - it's an expression of unbridled joy or elation. Notice the exclamation point, this emphasizes the feeling.
Or you could just look up what it means on Google...
It's funny how the "family reasons" excuse immediately ticks a "fired" box in my mind.
Especially when followed by quotes mentioning "dream job" right after.
Come on, people, quit the transparent double-talk. He's not going to go look after his family, he's going to go look for another job because he's been sacked.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'
- Analysis BlackBerry's turnaround relies on a secret weapon: Its own network
- Hire and hold IT staff in 2015: The Reg's how-to guide