AutoMAID spindown storage startup Nexsan has postponed its planned IPO due to poor market conditions. This comes days after Compellent, another supplier of storage to small and medium enterprises had to drop its revenue guidance for the first quarter of the year. This is Nexsan's second IPO attempt, and we'll have to wait and …
My heart bleeds...
The recession is gone?
Luckily the stagflation express is currently boarding at the station.
- 20 Freescale staff on vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked
- Sysadmins and devs: Do these job descriptions make any sense?