AutoMAID spindown storage startup Nexsan has postponed its planned IPO due to poor market conditions. This comes days after Compellent, another supplier of storage to small and medium enterprises had to drop its revenue guidance for the first quarter of the year. This is Nexsan's second IPO attempt, and we'll have to wait and …
My heart bleeds...
The recession is gone?
Luckily the stagflation express is currently boarding at the station.
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- The Return of BSOD: Does ANYONE trust Microsoft patches?
- Munich considers dumping Linux for ... GULP ... Windows!
- Review Apple takes blade to 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Pic iPhone 6 flip tip slips in Aussie's clip: Apple's 'reversible USB' leaks