AutoMAID spindown storage startup Nexsan has postponed its planned IPO due to poor market conditions. This comes days after Compellent, another supplier of storage to small and medium enterprises had to drop its revenue guidance for the first quarter of the year. This is Nexsan's second IPO attempt, and we'll have to wait and …
My heart bleeds...
The recession is gone?
Luckily the stagflation express is currently boarding at the station.
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise
- NASA finds first Earth-sized planet in a habitable zone around star
- New Facebook phone app allows you to stalk your mates
- Battle of the Linux clouds! Linode DOUBLES RAM to take on Digital Ocean