AutoMAID spindown storage startup Nexsan has postponed its planned IPO due to poor market conditions. This comes days after Compellent, another supplier of storage to small and medium enterprises had to drop its revenue guidance for the first quarter of the year. This is Nexsan's second IPO attempt, and we'll have to wait and …
My heart bleeds...
The recession is gone?
Luckily the stagflation express is currently boarding at the station.
- Analysis BlackBerry Messenger unleashed: Look out Twitter and Facebook
- Comment Mobile tech destroys the case for the HS2 £multi-beellion train set
- Nine-year-old Opportunity Mars rover sets NASA distance record
- IT bloke publishes comprehensive maps of CALL CENTRE menu HELL
- Things that cost the same as coffee with Tim Cook - and are WAY more fun