Last week in a secret central London studio, somewhere beneath the bells of St Pauls, a crack squad of desktop experts gathered round the fireside for a mid-afernoon discussion on the desktop refresh. The Register’s own incomparable host Tim Phillips chaired the discussion, and he was joined on our new comfy chairs by our old …
Welcome to the Twenty Tens
Exactly the same as the Nineteen Nineties!
Here in 2010 we still need to do full clean reinstalls just like we did in the '90s!
No evolutionary upgrades for us, it's all REVOLUTIONARY baby!
Yay for monoculture, monopoly and vendor lockin!
Now, get those forklifts started boys, Monkey Boy needs a new Yacht!
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS
- Anal-ysis Buying memory in the iPhone 6: Like wiping your bottom with dollar bills
- Bacon-related medical breakthrough wins Ig Nobel prize