Last week in a secret central London studio, somewhere beneath the bells of St Pauls, a crack squad of desktop experts gathered round the fireside for a mid-afernoon discussion on the desktop refresh. The Register’s own incomparable host Tim Phillips chaired the discussion, and he was joined on our new comfy chairs by our old …
Welcome to the Twenty Tens
Exactly the same as the Nineteen Nineties!
Here in 2010 we still need to do full clean reinstalls just like we did in the '90s!
No evolutionary upgrades for us, it's all REVOLUTIONARY baby!
Yay for monoculture, monopoly and vendor lockin!
Now, get those forklifts started boys, Monkey Boy needs a new Yacht!
- Asteroids as powerful as NUCLEAR BOMBS strike Earth TWICE YEARLY
- Review Ubuntu 14.04 LTS: Great changes, but sssh don't mention the...
- Vid CEO Tim Cook sweeps Apple's inconvenient truths under a solar panel
- Got Windows 8.1 Update yet? Get ready for YET ANOTHER ONE – rumor
- HTC mulls swoop for Nokia's MASSIVE Chennai plant