Citrix Systems has just bought a little insurance in its ongoing battle against VMware and others over virtualizing corporate desktops by investing in a startup called Kaviza. The economic meltdown and the transition to Windows 7 on the desktop have all vendors of virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) products all rubbing their …
Kaviza is tried and true
I have been working with Kaviza in production environments for almost 2 years now. The system has performed flawlessly throughout tax season for our accounting firm. the system diligently creates desktops for users. the constant flow of tax software updates was no problem to keep up with. Just update the image and in a few minutes all users receive the new software on next login. This is an excellent product and meets the needs of users both via the office and from any internet enabled PC with a web browser.
- Apple's spamtastic iBeacon retail alerts launch with Frisco FAIL
- Submerged Navy submarine successfully launches drone from missile tubes
- Cache in the Attic El Reg's contraptions confessional no.2: Tablet PC, CRT screen and more
- Pix Astroboffins spot HOT, YOUNG GIANT where she doesn't belong
- Developer unleashes bowel-shaking KILLER APP for Google Glass