Citrix Systems has just bought a little insurance in its ongoing battle against VMware and others over virtualizing corporate desktops by investing in a startup called Kaviza. The economic meltdown and the transition to Windows 7 on the desktop have all vendors of virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) products all rubbing their …
Kaviza is tried and true
I have been working with Kaviza in production environments for almost 2 years now. The system has performed flawlessly throughout tax season for our accounting firm. the system diligently creates desktops for users. the constant flow of tax software updates was no problem to keep up with. Just update the image and in a few minutes all users receive the new software on next login. This is an excellent product and meets the needs of users both via the office and from any internet enabled PC with a web browser.
- Tricked by satire? Get all your news from Facebook? You're in luck, dummy
- Google straps on Jetpac: An app to find hipsters, women in foreign cities
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- The Return of BSOD: Does ANYONE trust Microsoft patches?
- Munich considers dumping Linux for ... GULP ... Windows!