Citrix Systems has just bought a little insurance in its ongoing battle against VMware and others over virtualizing corporate desktops by investing in a startup called Kaviza. The economic meltdown and the transition to Windows 7 on the desktop have all vendors of virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) products all rubbing their …
Kaviza is tried and true
I have been working with Kaviza in production environments for almost 2 years now. The system has performed flawlessly throughout tax season for our accounting firm. the system diligently creates desktops for users. the constant flow of tax software updates was no problem to keep up with. Just update the image and in a few minutes all users receive the new software on next login. This is an excellent product and meets the needs of users both via the office and from any internet enabled PC with a web browser.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests