Orange has revamped its business-centric mobile broadband plans, rolling out four new contract plans. 'Business Everywhere 5 to 9' and 'Business Everywhere 9 to 5' both offer 'unlimited' data transfers during the hours implicit in their names: 5pm to 9am and 9am to 5pm, respectively. Both cost £10 a month on a two-year contract …
5Mb of European roaming data?
5Mb of roaming data? Is that a month? That's just annoying. Enough to get me checking my mail and then I'll find I've blown the allowance and now have a 100quid bill for email. When are we going to get decent deals for data roaming?!!!
At this rate,
probably NEVER! NEVER I TELL YOU! Yes, I am getting my coat.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- NSFW Oz couple get jiggy in pharmacy in 'banned' condom ad