Orange has revamped its business-centric mobile broadband plans, rolling out four new contract plans. 'Business Everywhere 5 to 9' and 'Business Everywhere 9 to 5' both offer 'unlimited' data transfers during the hours implicit in their names: 5pm to 9am and 9am to 5pm, respectively. Both cost £10 a month on a two-year contract …
5Mb of European roaming data?
5Mb of roaming data? Is that a month? That's just annoying. Enough to get me checking my mail and then I'll find I've blown the allowance and now have a 100quid bill for email. When are we going to get decent deals for data roaming?!!!
At this rate,
probably NEVER! NEVER I TELL YOU! Yes, I am getting my coat.
- iPad? More like iFAD: This is why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Major problems beset UK ISP filth filters: But it's OK, nobody uses them