Orange has revamped its business-centric mobile broadband plans, rolling out four new contract plans. 'Business Everywhere 5 to 9' and 'Business Everywhere 9 to 5' both offer 'unlimited' data transfers during the hours implicit in their names: 5pm to 9am and 9am to 5pm, respectively. Both cost £10 a month on a two-year contract …
5Mb of European roaming data?
5Mb of roaming data? Is that a month? That's just annoying. Enough to get me checking my mail and then I'll find I've blown the allowance and now have a 100quid bill for email. When are we going to get decent deals for data roaming?!!!
At this rate,
probably NEVER! NEVER I TELL YOU! Yes, I am getting my coat.
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- FOUR DAYS: That's how long it took to crack Galaxy S5 fingerscanner
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?