Orange has revamped its business-centric mobile broadband plans, rolling out four new contract plans. 'Business Everywhere 5 to 9' and 'Business Everywhere 9 to 5' both offer 'unlimited' data transfers during the hours implicit in their names: 5pm to 9am and 9am to 5pm, respectively. Both cost £10 a month on a two-year contract …
5Mb of European roaming data?
5Mb of roaming data? Is that a month? That's just annoying. Enough to get me checking my mail and then I'll find I've blown the allowance and now have a 100quid bill for email. When are we going to get decent deals for data roaming?!!!
At this rate,
probably NEVER! NEVER I TELL YOU! Yes, I am getting my coat.
- Asteroids as powerful as NUCLEAR BOMBS strike Earth TWICE YEARLY
- Apple stuns world+dog with SEVEN-way split: What does that mean?
- Got Windows 8.1 Update yet? Get ready for YET ANOTHER ONE – rumor
- Patch iOS, OS X now: PDFs, JPEGs, URLs, web pages can pwn your kit
- Sony Xperia Z2: 4K vid, great audio, waterproof ... Oh, and you can make a phone call