Orange has revamped its business-centric mobile broadband plans, rolling out four new contract plans. 'Business Everywhere 5 to 9' and 'Business Everywhere 9 to 5' both offer 'unlimited' data transfers during the hours implicit in their names: 5pm to 9am and 9am to 5pm, respectively. Both cost £10 a month on a two-year contract …
5Mb of European roaming data?
5Mb of roaming data? Is that a month? That's just annoying. Enough to get me checking my mail and then I'll find I've blown the allowance and now have a 100quid bill for email. When are we going to get decent deals for data roaming?!!!
At this rate,
probably NEVER! NEVER I TELL YOU! Yes, I am getting my coat.
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Review Pixel mania: Apple 27-inch iMac with 5K Retina display
- NASA: Spacecraft crash site FOUND ON MOON RIM
- Hate the BlackBerry Z10 and Passport? How about this dusty old flashback instead?
- Google's Mr Roboto Andy Rubin bids sayonara to Chocolate Factory