The ex-president of Fujitsu, Kuniaki Nozoe is now threatening to sue the IT services giant, and asking it to sue some of its own executives. Nozoe is suing for damages and for losses suffered by the company. Fujitsu said its auditors would consider the request within the next 60 days, the BBC reports. Nozoe has been involved in …
He should do as his name says.
No Zoe or No Sue ;)
"an unfavourable reputation" - which is a not very polite way of referring to the Yakuza.
Not very polite?
I thought it was incredibly polite based on my understanding of the Yakuza.
If you were going for sarcasm it doesn't really come off.
Gotta love Fujitsu
They are one messed up company.
all tied up in knots.
- One HUNDRED FAMOUS LADIES exposed NUDE online
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES