The ex-president of Fujitsu, Kuniaki Nozoe is now threatening to sue the IT services giant, and asking it to sue some of its own executives. Nozoe is suing for damages and for losses suffered by the company. Fujitsu said its auditors would consider the request within the next 60 days, the BBC reports. Nozoe has been involved in …
He should do as his name says.
No Zoe or No Sue ;)
"an unfavourable reputation" - which is a not very polite way of referring to the Yakuza.
Not very polite?
I thought it was incredibly polite based on my understanding of the Yakuza.
If you were going for sarcasm it doesn't really come off.
Gotta love Fujitsu
They are one messed up company.
all tied up in knots.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'