The ex-president of Fujitsu, Kuniaki Nozoe is now threatening to sue the IT services giant, and asking it to sue some of its own executives. Nozoe is suing for damages and for losses suffered by the company. Fujitsu said its auditors would consider the request within the next 60 days, the BBC reports. Nozoe has been involved in …
He should do as his name says.
No Zoe or No Sue ;)
"an unfavourable reputation" - which is a not very polite way of referring to the Yakuza.
Not very polite?
I thought it was incredibly polite based on my understanding of the Yakuza.
If you were going for sarcasm it doesn't really come off.
Gotta love Fujitsu
They are one messed up company.
all tied up in knots.
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs
- Episode 4 BOFH: Oh DO tell us what you think. *CLICK*