The ex-president of Fujitsu, Kuniaki Nozoe is now threatening to sue the IT services giant, and asking it to sue some of its own executives. Nozoe is suing for damages and for losses suffered by the company. Fujitsu said its auditors would consider the request within the next 60 days, the BBC reports. Nozoe has been involved in …
He should do as his name says.
No Zoe or No Sue ;)
"an unfavourable reputation" - which is a not very polite way of referring to the Yakuza.
Not very polite?
I thought it was incredibly polite based on my understanding of the Yakuza.
If you were going for sarcasm it doesn't really come off.
Gotta love Fujitsu
They are one messed up company.
all tied up in knots.
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia